Author: Crescendo Web
- Webinar register
- Subscribe to your newsletter in exchange for an eBook or product demo
- Buy your product
How Landing pages gather there Traffic from:
- Banner adverstiment on your website
- From newsletter campaigns and mazines
- PPC ads campaigns such as google Ad words
- Writing your own websites or blog
There are important step in order to create a successful landing page and capable of converting visitors into customers.
- Make sure that your landing page shouldn't too be long that a visitor have o scroll down in order to know exactly what you are promoting. Preferably use 300 pixels top of the page.
- Leave no distractions on your landing page in the form of images and high-flying words. Just keep a single image that is relevant to your product and service. Even remove your main navigation or side bar if you think it can distract your visitors. Use the F-shaped eye-tracking principal and keep most crucial information in this area.
- This means using heading and sub-headings, using bullets to summarize main points and underlining your hyperlinks.
- Clients might still be using a dial up connection, and some might be using handheld devices to access your landing page so Your page must load fast. Don't get into the debate of creating a long or a short landing page. The length of your page depends on what kind of information your customer's needs, which can be just effective and ineffective landing pages.
- For the core message of your page a single column layout on your landing page, with ample of white space on both the sides of your column helps visitors to focus better.
- Use very simple, but decent language to convey your message bcoz is not a good place to prove your writing prowess.
About the Author
We are a leading California seo company. We provide best SEO services to get high rank in all major search engines. If you want to raise your web presence through Search Engine Optimization or internet marketing here's we can help you. We have a great team of people who can boost your website's position in all the major search engines.